Question For RayO

Ray,

My daughters 94 GS300's instrument panel's needles (I know a common problem), is dying out. I got a complete gauge replacement off of ebay that's supposed to be completely operational.

Question: Can I do a complete gauge cluster swap out and not have to worry about any odometer adjustments? I'm thinking that the odometer display on the gauges are only reflecting what the onboard computer is putting out anyway so a complete swapout would not affect the reading?

It's a LOT easier than pulling needles and swapping just them out.

tks. max

Reply to
Max