GS-F Lexus

Here's an artist impression of the GS-F that is the next line up in the F line

The GS-F is meant to go head to head against the M5, but I just don't thinks it looks meanacing enough to be in the super sports saloon (sedan) league. The IS-F is a much better competitor to the M3.

Lexus News:

sjmassey

Artist impression = somebody's wild guess.

Reply to
DaveW

I guess the artist looked at IS-F, and noted the changes from a standard IS and preformed the similar changes to the standard GS. The GS only looks good at certain angles, and adding sportier front bumpers, wings, etc isn't going to help much.

Here a pic of the IS-F for reference

Lexus News:

sjmassey

Looks like a big Citroen C6. Although I do quite like the C6 too.

Elder