Lexus DVD ???

While I'm an 2004 LS430 owner, I noticed a Lexus ES300 DVD video on ebay. Did (or does) Lexus make/sell DVDs for each model each year ? Does anyone know of such a DVD for 04 LS430 ? (I don't mean a nav DVD, but an actual video.)

Reply to
njbok

Crutchfield has a selection for the LS. I personally prefer Alpine. It's certainly better than the Fujitsu-Ten unit Toyota likes to use.

8550&tpu

Reply to
johngdole

I actually meant the DVD itself, not the player .........

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

Reply to
njbok

Sorry, I should have explained - The DVD I saw on eBay was a Lexus-issued DVD video about the all new ES300 design (New THEN, in 2002) It was a video all about the newly-styled ES300 - it's development, design, features, etc. All that stuff. Interesting (if you had that model I guess).

I was wondering if Lexus issues those DVDs, describing the new model, each year for every model. If so, I'd like to get one for my model (2004 LS430) so I could watch it.

wrote:

Reply to
njbok

So it's the promotional DVD kind of a DVD. :)

Have you tried calling Lexus/Toyota customer relations or media relations? Maybe they'll send you a free promotional video DVD from their library.

Reply to
johngdole

Haha .....yeah. Why did I have such a hard time describing that - Yes, a promotional video.

Good suggestion. I'll contact Lexus.