Re: Is this dealer telling all?

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:56:10 -0400, "Bishoop" graced this newsgroup with:

I have not received a reply to this one yet, depending on the reply I'll >decide if I even want to do business with this dealer even if the problem is >finally resolved. > >I certainly won't be doing anything until the '06's are in service for a >while and see what reports we read about those. > >I've never owned a Lexus but without doing some research in the past I >always thought of them to be of the finest quality with excellent customer >service and satisfaction. My brother has one for 13 years without any >problems. >

I'm not exactly sure *what* you want this dealer to tell you. That the problem is fixed (he tried that and you refuted that claim), or for them to give and just admit that you should *not* buy the ES330?

I'm not siding with the dealer here, but I'm also thinking you're painting them into a corner with no way out. If you're expecting them to admit that Lexus screwed up, that isn't going to happen.

No how, no way. NO dealer is about to do that.

BTW, we have both an 00 ES300 and an 02 LS430 with no problems.

Reply to
nospam

You might say I was "testing" them. I don't and will not do business with a concern that isn't truthful with me. In this case I am referring to the dealer, not Lexus/Toyota.

Who knows, the "06's may in fact be fixed, but I won't buy one from any dealer until I read reports of the performance.

Reply to
Bishoop