Re: James Mamone

Its no threat. Youre no threat at all. In fact your a f**king idiot. You have a chemical imblance.Youre whole family, father included are f**k monkeys. Why would anyone be threatened by an idiotic, dickless, incestuous, in bred, moron like you. You will be seen soon for a nice chat. And we've already contacted your girl wether she'll admit it or not, Mr. Marion, TX. You have a slander law suit and pain coming your way. And you brought it all on youself. Why would anyone change their name over a dickless, redneck, crimnial ass clown like you? Thomas has noone to hide from and can assure you his name is the same. See he's a legitimate, law abiding, tax paying citizen. Not a chemically imbalanced ass f**k criminal like you.The fact that you think he would change his name let alone to a goofy ass sounding name like Lamone to hide from you is the funniest shit we've ever heard. lol Your not capable of that kind of fear or intimidation. Youre low rent. A chump and always will be. It seems someone has put all your personal info and spread it across the net. Sucks doesnt it. But whats funny is all the info you tried to spread on Thomas is public record. Who gives a shit. He's hiding from noone. Your think youre hiding and being anonymous and harassing people. The fact is you've never bothered Thomas one bit. We think you are tired, silly, massicistic, chemically imbalanced, and just plain stupid. See we have all your info in our data base. We are smarter and know how to put it to better use. And it will all be legal and theres nothing you can do about it.The fact is youve spent 20-30 times more on trying to harrass nice innocent people over the years than any amount you think James mamone owes you. So as it appears to us we own you. Bought and paid for by yourself. And we dig it immensely. Yes you are that stupid. You can really feel that now cant you. You say James ruined your family biz, well as we see it youve spent 20-30 times the amount trying to harrass innocent people, so actually you ruined your dad's biz. Thats right put blame where it is and tell daddy your sorry. If $1000 supposedly owed to yoiu ruined your business. Well 1st off it was the lowest income biz in the world and second you are the worst book keeper. Which could be true as supported by your families 6th grade educations. You and your whole family are losers. See you lost. Your tried to screw innocent people over and you lost. You lost over and over and over and over again. And the funniest part is you paid for it and caused it yourself. We dont blame you entirely. Your parent are f**kups and you were raised by inexperienced, 6th grade educated redneck parents. See you soon for a nice chat. Sorry if we dont call 1st and its late at night.

Reply to
olgierd_adam_wilkiewicz