Re: James Mamone

Once again to add insult to injury Thomas Courtney Mamone (or Lamone as he calls himself now in an effort to hide and mask his family crimes)... threatening me and my family again...!!! Nice going Mamones... wouldn't it be easier for JAMES BRUCE MAMONE (your father), ELAINE CLARA MAMONE (your mother) and/or JAMES FREDERICK MAMONE (your brother) to simply repay the debt to me...? I don't even have any beef with you THOMAS COURTNEY MAMONE (or LAMONE)... You just unnecessarity causing all this comotion and threats... Do I deserve this...? I appreciate if you DO NOT threaten me or my family... I'm forced to take necessary legal steps to protect me and my family. DO NOT THREATEN ME MAMONE... PAY YOUR DEBTS!!! This is the only way it will be over.

Reply to
mamones_are_thieves