RX 330 / 400 Enhancements

Does anyone know where you can provide suggestions to Lexus to improve their vehicles?

I would like to see an option to use the backup camera while driving forward. This can be useful if your rearview is being obstructed due to cargo.

Also, I would like to see the rear climate control be set by the "Passenger" setting versus the "Driver" setting. This seems so much more logical. The driver should be able to set the temp based on his/her desires and the rest should negotiate:) Typically, the driver wants a cooler setting to prevent sleepiness, while the rest of the car may prefer a warmer setting so they can sleep...makes sense?

Thanks, B2

Reply to
Barry Burns

In news:1076428088.801785@sj-nntpcache-3, Barry Burns being of bellicose mind posted:

Become a truck driver. That will solve your cargo problems and the petty sniveling of family beomg too hot or cold. Good grief. Tell the family to bugger off and then... roll down a window for a few miles! Make them thankful for the heat they ... had.

Reply to
Philip®

I have a better suggestion. Look at the 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE or XLE Limited. The climate control can be set separately for the driver, front-seat passenger, and yes, a temperature setting for the rear. Just an idea.

Reply to
Cyberspace Raider