Small Town Efficiency

I live in a small town - 1 mile wide 5 miles long. It has 4 traffic lights and lots of stop signs. We make somewhat less than 1 trip each day through 4 stop signs and 3 traffic lights to town.

We also make 2 trips a week on the interstate

25 to 40 miles to a nearby city where we drive around for an hour doing various errands and then drive back.

We also make 2 to 4 500 mile round trip vacation trips each year.

Will we and the environment get any benefit from getting a 400h instead of a 350? Does anyone have any thoughts or better yet experience with this kind of driving?

John Ahlstrom

Reply to
John Ahlstrom

Read this first