UV Polish?

I have a 1994 SC300 and ran into the website (Australian)

I was reading some postings on the plastic headlight covers and there was talk about Meguiar's PlastX. Then someone mentioned a UV polish called SYNPOL to minimize yellowing due to UV. Couldn't find anything on SYNPOL.

Does anyone have any experience with either PlastX or any UV polish (any brands?) ?

TIA

Reply to
adi

I use PlastX. Got a bottle about a month ago. Have used it three or four times. Seems to work very well. I used it once, then about three days later, and then about three or four days after that. Then I used it again last week. It seems that once you get the yellow buildup off the lens, I haven't used it as often. It seems that I will need to use it about once a month. We'll see. Good product though.

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

Reply to
Larry

Thanks for the reply Larry... good to know about the product...

Reply to
adi

I've used the PastX on my Toyota T-100, takes a bit of rubbing but it does work and makes a significant difference.

Stuart

Reply to
Jeff Daniels