What is Toyota's P/N for the thin 23.5" wiper inserts

I'm looking for the correct P/N for the 1998 Lexus GS 300 drivers side 23.5"

1/4" thin wiper insert refill. I have ordered them twice but continue to receive a substitute which is to wide to mount into the wiper blade. The P/N I show is 85214 YZZFZ and the correct P/N for the 19" right side refill is 85213 YZZC2 which does fit. Any help would be appreciated. ***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

"Can't we all just get along" Quote from Brett G

Reply to
KG