How much is a pair of Front Windshield Wiper Inserts for Camry?

Could someone please tell me how much a pair of Front Windshield Wiper Inserts for Camry cost?

Reply to
Pass

sligo

Call the dealer. You'll need to tell the dealer which side you need. They're sold separately. Prices will vary from dealer to dealer. Also, you'll need to know the year and point of manufacture (i.e. U.S, Japan, Canada...) for your car. That info is printed on the decal containing the suggested tire pressures. My decal is on the frame outside the driver's front door.

I paid $2.99US on sale in San Jose, California yesterday for the driver side insert for my Japanese made 1993 Camry. Regular price was $4.06.

Reply to
Dan