Diagnotic equipment esp for ford

I am a ex mechanic (10 yrs out of the trade). Worked on Fords for 25yrs, As you can imagine so much has changed in that time. I am after a Diagnostic tester to plug in to a laptop, For Home use up to about £200 ish. Can anyone reccomend anything also does it come with software!!. I have looked around but as I have been out of the trade for a long period, I am a bit un sure which to go for. Thanks

Reply to
tick

tick pretended :

Take a look on ebay, but before committing to buy check recommendations here first.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield