Fill in strip on awning rail.

I have a 10 year old Bailey ranger and the plastic trim which covers the screws on the awning rail and indeed around the door has gone orrible! I reckon to do the entire van will take about 50 metres. Can anyone recommend a supplier and also can anyone tell me which width is required as van in storage so i cant get to it.Think width is 12mm but not sure.

Reply to
Tim