Ouch.

Car pulls hardish to left on a straight. No power and sudden drop in speed when changing down. Ooh let me guess the front left calliper seized on.

I needed to get to work so I backed it off with a clamp I had in the car, tested and went on my way. Lots of brake testing for the last mile. All seemed fine.

Going home I took it easy and tested the brakes whenever possible. In the last mile I touched the brakes and suddenly the back end went down. The braking distance was somewhat long.

Lots of wear left on everything. That'd be the replacement master cylinder I fitted recently then. Money back on that is probable. At worst I'll get another one.

Not going to get back the money on all the fluids though. :(

Warwick

Reply to
warwick