Passed MOT, but

Had to give it an italian tune-up to pass the emissions test. Failed on CO level initially. Fast idle .92 % first test. .04 % after 'tuning' Chuffed. I had visions of possibly having to fork out for a new Lamda's or even cats. E39 528i 5 speed auto. It surprised me, (I've only had it about 3 years) :-) Did over 80 mph in 2nd, and over 110 mph in 3rd. Stepronic box automatically changed at about 6.5k revs. Mike.

Reply to
Miike G