looking for 90-95 Miata near Albuquerque, NM

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a 90-95 Miata near Albuquerque, New Mexico for a while now. There seems to be a crappy selection around here...the first nice one I saw sold two days before I called, the second one has a measly 120,000 miles and had bad compression on cylinders 2 and 3. There were three others that were all in bad shape, either torn tops or lots of dents or trashed engines...whatever. If anyone knows of a Miata hanging around this area for no more than 4000 bucks, please let me know. Thanks! ~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony