New to the MX-5 Forum

Hi: I'm Bill and new to this forum. I hope to peruse the current and past comments in search of joy and enlightenment. My site is http://billsmiatamx5.wordpress.com/ and gives a better picture of my
love affair with my 1991 MX-5 (red) A-Pkg than I can give here. I'm hoping to evolve my baby into my dream-car on a pauper's scale over time. ZOOM, Zoom, zoom....Bill
Welcome to the quietest newsgroup I belong to. It gets even quieter when the weather breaks and 'driving' season hits again.

Site Timeline