Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS 1979 280CE MBZ Classic (Bay area) leaving the state
For Sale 1979 Mercedes Benz 280CE (Coupe 2 door 4 passenger) (6-cylinder gas 110.984 engine) (123.053 body) (722.112 auto tran.) (765.704 power steering) New paint (Gunmetal Gray with Tan MBtex...

C320 Coupe - Opinions?
It's my wife's turn to get a new car, and she's pretty much settled on a new C320 sport coupe. I guess this will be a 2004 model. Any C320 drivers out there who have strong feelings about this car?...
3
3

the blessing of the cars car show los angeles
The 10th Annual Blessing of the Cars car show is back!!! When: July 26,2003 Where: The show will be held in Hansen Dam Park in Los Angeles(Sylmar). Time: general public is welcome from 9 am to 5 pm...
1
1

A Class cable installation
Grateful if someone could advise on how best to run a cable from the back end of the car to the dash on a '02 A Class. I want to install reversing sensors on the car that we will be collecting from...