C320 Coupe - Opinions?

It's my wife's turn to get a new car, and she's pretty much settled on a new C320 sport coupe. I guess this will be a 2004 model.

Any C320 drivers out there who have strong feelings about this car? Any glaring drivability or ergonomic defects? My wife needs a car which is easy to drive, as she doesn't have full range of motion in her right hand.

Thanks,

- Bob

Reply to
Bob Weissman

I too am looking at the C320 and C240 4matic. Anyone out there own either model and can offer opinions on reliability and like's/dislikes?

-Mike R.

Reply to
Rollins

Reply to