1971 250C CAN'T FIND FORTH GEAR!

Is there an adjustment that I can make so that this car utilizes all gears?

60 mph at 3500rpm suggests it's only using 3 of the 4 gears in the automatic transmission.

Any suggestions about sync/tuning the dual Zenith carbs? She runs rich.

Regards,

knucklebuster

Mmm... isn't it possible your car only has three gears? I don't know much of your car. Otherwise check your gear shift linkage to make sure it is tight and not missing any bushings.

Then I'd service your transmission... new filter and fluids.

Reply to
Tiger