1976 450SL

I'm looking for the convertible top latch plate where the cop attaches to the car. Right now just have a hole there and can see where a plate
(probably chrome) is supposed to go around that hole. Sorry I don't know the official name for this moulding. This is my first 450SL and we are restoring it.
Barbara & Marvin Simpson
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.