1983 W126 trailing arm bushing replacement

Hi All! I have a new to me 1983 300SD and I'm wanting to change out a bunch of the wear parts. The car "tugs" a bit to the side when it shifts gears while in a turn which tells me that the trailing arm bushings are shot. Has anyone tackled these before and can give me some direction on what needs to be done to get the arms down far enough to pull/press the bushings? Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Azimuth Aviation