1984 190D Air Conditioner Mounting Plate

Hello all, I have a 1984 Mercedes Benz 190D with the 2.2 four cylinder dies el motor. I bought it with the air conditioner removed. I have the compress or for it but I cannot find an air conditioner mounting bracket (and bolts) for it. I've tried a bunch of Southern California junk yards, however, eve ry time I find a 190D, the motor is usually gone. Any one out there have a mounting plate or can point me in the right direction to get one? Please em ail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
email.dor