300E: Broken Bolt Update

Well my girlfriend suggested me going to my neighbor up the street for some help. He's a snap on salesman. He lent me a kit to get broken bolts out. THe one socket made it on and the teeth grabbed the shaft and I slowly loosened it. I bought it back to him and offered to buy the kit, I said how much 60 70 bucks? Hhe siad that kit goes for 300 bucks. I said thanks for the help bob. Thanks-Chuck

Reply to
Chuckyg

LOL...I know those sockets... I just can't remember where I can get them cheap... they will come to my mind again...

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
marlinspike