Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Merc 1982 500SEC No spark
Anyone experienced in the electronic ignition on The Merc 500 SEC. It just cut out and stopped and I'm making the assumption its in the little box. I have no spark and when the "black" box was opened...
1
1

S320 Speedo
Hi all, My friend has a S320 WDB2200652AO87798 The speedometer needle has gone over to 160mph and stays there permanently. Will this be a fault in the head unit or maybe a transmitter or ? Any help...
1
1

1982 240D AC
If the AC in my 1982 240D is working I sure can't feel it. At least not much cold air is coming out. I took it to my local mechanic who will check it out. But he said that since it uses old coolant it...
9
9

bumper cover
Hi Guys, I am new to this and someone told me that I can find some help here. Looking for a used rear bumper cover for a ML500 2006 no parktronic, no amg. Please email if you know of one. Thank you...
1
1

broken hood cable
need help ! I can't open my hood, the cable broke! is there a way to open the hood?
1
1

C-230
Hi, I am planing to buy C230 mercedes 2004 or 2003. I never owned a mercedes before and little bit afraid about its maintance. I heard mercedes are complicated and require lot of money to maintain. I...
3
3

MPG using low octane
some of you may be interested in my little experiment. I used 87 octane in my B200 for a tank and noted that my average gas usage was 7.0L/100km I then did virtually identical driving using 91 octane...
15
15

DripTube q
Who knows about drip tube? Is anything inside it? Why must it face engine? Thx
1
1

1985 230ce pillarless coup
i am looking for a second hand towbar for thw 230ce coup, w123 model. in the uk many thanks --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------...

Gurgling rattle from 1998 ML320?
Can you help me to identify the cause of a strange noise coming from my 1998 ML320 (with 77,000 miles)? The sound occurs when in any gear except park or neutral. Whether or not the brakes are applied...

1986 560SEC for sale on Vehix, Baltimore area.
$5500 obo

2003 s6oo
after hard accelleration right hand bank drops out ,cycle key,fires on all 12.untill hard accelleration then same again.
1
1

1994 c320 trans slips out of fourth then third.......
intermitten problem car slips out off gear sometimes ,fluid good .some times it wont get out of times it acts totally normal.
1
1

E320 Owner Maint?
HI: Just trying to do a simple oil change on my 1999 E320. Is the oil drain bolt by any chance reversed threaded?? I've tried without success to remove it, but think that some ***hole grease monkey...
9
9

Mercedes Benz Service Manuals...
Hey Everyone, For some reason, I decided to visit for some information and I ended up seeing this... now offers service manual on classic MB cars for a mere $20!!! On CD... Just thought that some of...
9
9