733i

*LOL selling these like hell...

"Hoover" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:bqfc4g$gbo$ snipped-for-privacy@bob.news.rcn.net...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

It's those cuddly seat covers...

And what's a Persian Kashmar rug?

If you're in the US, how come you have a Persian rug? And who signed it.

:-) DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Wow -- I just can't believe you didn't get at least $75K by now... I have a neighbor with a 71 Beetle. Think he could get about $30K for it?

Ron

German Star

Is that old tart still up for sale? What a saucy wench she is, though Hilldie really must come down from the mountain.

Reply to
TETROS