Attention Mercedes Benz Owners: We will give you $500 if we failed to boost the power & fuel efficiency of your car!

Yes, you can spin your wheels even more!

Now with enhanced high performance muffler bearings!

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Thanks GasSaver, too bad I couldn't have your $500 but I'm happy with the performance. The power is magnificent!!! the bad news is, I got 2 speedy tickets. I got to watch out for the state patrol from now on....

Reply to
richard

Regardless of OPEC threat to cut production (to increase oil prices), you will benefit no matter what by converting your vehicle to fuel efficient vehicle. The conversion will pay for itself in 6-8 months.

Limited time Offer!

Learn more at:

PS: No trick, go ahead and put a mark on your gas throttle, we won't touch it, you will see extra power coming to your car. Power can be useful, it will stop your car from getting stuck in snow.

Reply to
GasSaver