Best Rated threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

450sl Oil Leak
I got some great responses from you guys last time so I figured I'd call on you again. I just bought a 1980 450sl. Runs great except... 1) VERY slugish off the line but only when it's cold. right...
5
5

ac condensate drain on 190e plugged
Hello All, The condensate drain on my 190e is definitely plugged. Can anyone tell me how to get to it from the top side of the car and clear it out? Thanks, Mike
1
1

ML 320 Cassette Problem
Hello and Thanks for Reading this: I have a ML 320, 2000. The casette deck seems broke. When I select the TAPE, it says the tape is too tight. There is no tape in the unit. When I try to put one into...
4
4

jumpy speedo in 91 190E
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share, that I figured it out. Have had a jumpy speedometer needle on cold days... I was NOT the cable. I took the speedo apart, discovered the grease beeing very hard and...
10
10

7 SPEED AUTO versus 5 SPEED AUTO
Many of the new models feature the 7 speed. Does this transmission provide significant performance and economy advantages over the 5 speed? I know that the 7 speed is not on the higher horsepower...
22
22