C180 'Comfort' Menu

I have recently 'purchased' a C180 on a two year lease. In reading the car's manual reference is made to functions available through the comfort men - such as the door mirrors automatically folding when the car is locked etc. Try as I might I cannot locate this menu and suspect that it is not part of my car's package. My question is does anyone know whether the comfort menu and any other features can be simply 'turned on' by a mercedes dealer plugging in their computer? In addition does anyone know of other features that may be available by this route. Thank you.

Reply to
Philip Danaher

No such thing as a simple turn on... equipment are all different... so if your car doesn't have folding mirror,. the mirror on the car is a non folding type.

Reply to
Tiger