C230 Kompressor failure once car warm

I have a 2000 C230 Kompressor Sport. The car is fine when the engine is cold, however once warmed up, the kompressor tends not to work. I took the car to my dealer and they found a fault on the crankshaft sensor, which they have now cleaned. No improvement, in fact I think its worse. The dealer now wants the car for an incredible 2 days of fault finding...which could be very costly.... Does anyone have any experience / advise they can share on this please?

THanks

Nick

Reply to
Neil Brandon BT