C36

Hi

I have a 1996 AMG C36 completely stock standard in as new condition for sale.

Every option, Black leather and Carbon Fibre interior, Blue Black paint,

160,000km full service history. Car will be sold with Mercedes Benz pre purchase inspection and Mercedes Benz RWC. Can ship anywhere in Aus.

I am looking for somewhere around $42k, but the real reason for sale is I am looking for a mid 1980's 911 wide body coupe, so I would consider trades.

David

Mornington, Victoria Australia

Reply to
David J