Chip or computer for 300E?

My '89 300E shifts way too early!!! Is there an aftermarket chip or computer that would give the transmission a little more of a sport mode? Unless I floor it from the start, it upshifts by only around 1500 rpm or so. Then, when I want to get a move on, from say

10 MPH, it pauses and then downshifts into 1st....not the way I'd like to have it. Any suggestions?....Thanks
Reply to
Danny