FS 1987 300SDL

Well, I reluctantly have decided to part with my 300SDL. This car has an unbelievably sound engine (253K) and transmission ($1700 rebuild 30K ago). It runs and shifts beautifully! Other work done over the past

30K:

New master cylinder & front pads New radiator New lifters and timing chain New Michelins New fan clutch New sunroof headliner New injection pump aneroid Alpine CD player AM/FM (Original Becker radio included out of the car) New California registration in June or July

I'm the second owner of the car. It comes with all work orders since new, the original monroney sticker, owner's booklets and even the original first aid kit! The front seats have been covered by sheepskins since new so they are pristine. The back seat is in very good condition for its age. The rest of the interior is fair to good.

The body is straight with the exception of a few door dings. The clear coat on roof and trunk lid is beginning to deteriorate and will require repainting.

The car consistently averages 25 to 27 mpg. There is no smoke and it uses about a quart of oil between 5000 mile oil changes.

Why I'm selling:

Quirky electrical problems with the climate control (combined with broken driver's side regulator) Occasionally ABS light comes on Not a practical car for carting around 2 sixty pound dogs and 200 lbs of equipment every day.

I'm asking $3200 for the car. From a mechanical standpoint, I think it is well worth it. Feel free to call Vincent at 707 224 9195 for more info or to set up a test drive.

Reply to
Vincent

SOLD...

Enjoy her Geoffrey!