help! richard a/c flaps 300sd

The flaps controlling recirculated ait don't close completley

>when the AC is on so you always get 10% outside ait. Disable >that feature and it'll be colder. >Be aware however that the reason for the flow of frsh air is a federally >mandated rule to prevent a leaky exhaust from filling the cabin >with carbon monoxide.

is there anyone out there taht can tell me how to do this? i have an

81 300sd, have the interior console out and good access to the vac controls. help... -garyr
Reply to
zdilly/gary

I don't think that was me that wrote that, I know very little about A/C.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Reply to
zdilly/gary