Here you go, the video proof you requested....

Be sure to pause the frames and examine the video carefully, no one can alter 4800 frames in 6 hours, if you believe these videos are handcrafted, then you hit the border line. After posted photos through Don Lancaster, you still don't believe me... so I guess you like to pay high prices for foreign oil and for foreign hybrid cars....

Reply to
theloneranger1OO