Little humor: Nice E420

Hey all,

I've heard about badging under, like putting a 260E tag on a 500E, but this takes the cake.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike "Rotor" Nowak

maybe they figured since they spent several thousand on rims and tires that brings it up to an E class.

Reply to
Islandguy77554

Probably some kid my age who smokes allot of pot and who's parents have given him way too much money to have such a nice ride :)

it'd be even more ironic if al gore's son drove this (coudlnt resist)

Reply to
mitch knight

I hate that stereotype... some of us pay for our cars and are clean as a whistle.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike "Rotor" Nowak