MB 350 SDL Cruise Contrl

When I step on the brake pedal , the cruise control is deselect normally. From time to time it do not deselect , and I have to deselect the cruise control with the leaver next to the steering wheel. I have checked and tested the brake pedal switch , and it seems to work perfect. The brake light comes on accordingly. What will be the next to checkout. karl

Reply to
Karl Olsson

Cruise control is sensitive to light bulb used in the stop light... make sure those are german one...

Reply to
Tiger