Navigation DVD for MCS (Mercedes-Benz ML series 2004.1)

This posting was published in CRAIGSLIST for Washington, DC area, (Northern VA sub-area). If you are interested in obtaining an original DVD as specified below, please contact me through the CRAIGSLIST posting linked below.

""We accidentally purchased the wrong Navigation DVD for our Mercedes- Benz ML-350 2004 Inspiron edition. We are offering a complete "Navigation DVD for MCS - More than a Map", Edition 2004.1 DVD which should work in all ML Series vehicles prior to the 2004.1 release. If you have lost your DVD or you purchased a ML vehicle without the DVD containing navigation data, consider purchasing this DVD. We compared the item at Mercedes in Alexandria, and they confirmed it is for the older pre-2004 MCS units installed in ML- series vehicles. We are still looking for the right version, "COMAND (MCS I) Navigation DVD", so if you have a source, please consider a trade or a referral, thank you.

Contents: original DVD; Map Data DVD Information Guide; 2005 M-Class DVD Navigation Update Information; Notice: "The updated software on this disc will INVALIDATE your old map disc in your Vehicle Navigation System. This software works only with Navi DVD Version 2004.1 or higher". Product Code: BQ 6 46 0203

CAVEAT EMPTOR: I am not responsible for any damages that may be caused by incorrect application of this DVD to your vehicle, purchase after consulting with your car dealer. All sales are finals, I am not a commercial seller, only looking to recover my own costs in part.

Respond by e-mail only please, and allow 12 hours for return call. The DVD Package is ready to go in zip code 22310. ""

samudrahaque