NOS old 300SE injectors

I was talking to Dan Caron last night and he came across a cache of NOS 300SE injectors, which are NLA.

if you'reinteredted. He also has a customrs 300SEL 3.5 in the shop that'sgoing up for sale by the customer for around 10K. Good price, theyonly brought 1000 of them into North America. He also snaggeda 6.3 parts car. I wish I lived closer than 6 hours from the guyhe's having to much fun without me.

Reply to
Richard Sexton