parting out Mercedes 300D, 300TD and 280SE, body types 123, w123 and 116

I have the following cars to be parted out.

1984 300D Turbo Diesel Sedan, body type 123 1984 300TD Turbo Diesel Wagon, body type w123 1978 280SE Inline 6 cylinder, body type 116

Please feel free to inquire as to the condition of any parts you may be interested in.

Reply to
Ed B

I also have a 300D that I was planning on parting out. If your parts cars are sporting a good solid engine and are cheap maybe I can use some of your stuff to put my 300D back on the road? How are the engines? Also...where are the parts cars located?

Conversely, if you or anyone else is looking for parts from a 300D in Colorado drop me a line. I'm equipped to deliver parts and / or chassis as needed. The engine is gone but it was in pretty excellent shape before I tore it down.

Shadowjoe

P.S. You know you're in trouble when you've got two 300D's and you're actually looking around for more. My driveway is looking like a used car lot.

Reply to
shadowjoe