Parting out one Mercedes 1983 300d Turbo (123 chassis)

Parting out one Mercedes 1983 300d Turbo (123 chassis)

Location: Port Orchard, WA 98366

Tried to sell this car but multiple buyers have backed out of it and I am tired of waiting around for wives to say "You are not bringing that "thing" home!". :)

This car is running and drivable; it is just butt ugly with many, many issues. Project car BIG time. It is better off being parted out for sure. I could not tackle the project because of change of living situation caused by divorce.

I will ship parts that can be shipped via ups.

Everything too big to go that route can be purchased locally. Price will depend on if you remove it or I do. I can also deliver around the Puget Sound area of WA State.

Things for LOCAL purchase include:

Seats. Automatic Tranny.

617.952 short block. Spare tire. main propeller shaft. Etc.

Willing to make deals/trades and flexible.

Submit a list with an offer.

If you wish to check out my online reputation you may go to qrz.com and lookup my call sign. K7dxx If you wish to see some pictures of the car email and I will provide links. EBay auctions for parts off this vehicle will commence 4/23/2004. If you would like specific pictures of parts your interested in Email. This is first come first served deal.

Payment types accepted: Paypal, cash or postal Money order.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Derick

Reply to
derickam AA