radiator fan problem

Hi I have a problem with the two radiator fans on my Mercedes C250 TD Elegance Estate 1998 For some reason they?ve become to switch themselves on with out any warning while the car is cold/idle. It seems to have started since the cold weathers set in. Also the electric windows have a minor fault now and don?t open/shut automatically when the buttons are fully pressed, but they do still open/shut when the buttons are half pressed. Any solutions to these problems will be appreciated.

Reply to
penguin

Good afternoon.

Did you figure out the problem? I am having a similar problem with a

1998 E320E. Cold weather the fan stays running. Just started today, so I am just beginning to troubleshoot. My fan starts back up when I connect the battery.

Ti

"penguin" wrote

Reply to
tdavi02

Hi Tim

The fan problem I had seems to have stopped for some reason plus the windows are back to normal now, it?s very strange! Don?t know for sure why it has, it may of been an electrical fault that has now stabilized. Sorry that I can really give you much more info to help you. Hope you find out your problem soon though.

Ric

"tdavi02" wrote

Reply to
penguin