Re: Why did America lie?

George Edwards haute in die Tasten:

If they lied to the world about that, what have they lied to the world > about since? >

Oh, America has been telling lies to the world many times:

"The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car" "I had no sexual relationship with that woman" "McDonalds does not affect your health" "The US balloting process meets the criteria of a democratic society"

But this is okay IMHO. When my wife asks me "Who has eaten all the cookies", I don not necessarily tell her the entire truth.

BTW: IIRC there was a japanese and a chinese unmanned moon mission on schedule, which both should deliver high resolution pics of the lunar surface - with such a high resolution that you could spot the landing sites of the apollo missions, the abandoned lunar rovers and such. At least if they are there. Is there anybody who knows something more accurate about this?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Yer NUTZ.

-*MORT*-

Reply to
Morton Davis

I give up, why did America lie? Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220

Reply to
Just Mike

"Morton Davis" haute in die Tasten:

And you have not comprehended the principle of proper quoting in usenet newsgroups. Why is it that I am not at all surprised about that?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Why should I quote a nutball?

Reply to
Morton Davis

At least maybe then you could sound interesting?

I happen to think frank is completley sane by the way.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

It's because Americans have this awful habit of protecting human rights. Those poor people of Afghanastan and Iraq would be so much better off if the USA had stayed at home. Also, if those nosy Americans had stayed out of WWII, folks in France and Russia would be speaking German now, which is a much more scientific-sounding language than what they are speaking today.

Americans make up stories like Pearl Harbor and 9-11 just to give themselves excuses to go around liberat>>

Reply to
JAWs

Couldn't agree more mate ......well said !

Reply to
Neil & Maria