Replacing Front Hub Bearing on 1997 E320

I was told I only need the bearings... is this true?
what are to torques on the break caliper and hub bolts?
whats the best way to get the races out of the hub?

Factory recommended to have new caliper bolts, but I usually omit it.

Don't over tighten the hub nut to the bearing. a very little amount of free play should be noticeable. Put screw glue on the caliper bolts.

use a puller