Santa's Christmas Special on 1940 Benz

Wie gehts ?

Have the foehn, Santa, and Christmas music got you in the Holiday mood ?

Do you want to be like geriatric Juergen ?

Well, now YOU can own a decrepit old Benz from the 1940s !

Be the envy of your old farts home !

Snag and shag all the old hags !

But wait ! There's more !

Schnell! Schnell!

Act fast and we will throw in:

A FREE ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR PLUS A MONTH'S SUPPLY OF DEPENDS ® !!!

Get a REAL vehicle:

SBobrow940

I have always said, do something about the american educational system! ...sadly, I was part of it!

"SBobrow940" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich