Seat Tracks

All,

Anyone manufacture extended seat tracks (or do you know of a way to get the seat to go back farther by "tricking" the limit switches, etc.) to get more legroom in the S-class?

I have a 1996 S320 SWB . I am 6'4" and would like to stretch out a bit more behind the wheel...not too worried about the passenger side or about leaving room behind me.

Local "Autowerks" guys here are good but won't touch any seatmounting modifications for fear of liability.

Any help on doing this? I can't be the only guy looking for more legroom, can I?

Thanks and enjoy Thanksgiving.

Mac, nowhere near a bridge, afraid to go under one in the first place, crampingly behind the wheel.....etc.

Reply to
Blah