Sellin Benz 1985

I HAVE 380SE 1985 BENZ LIGHT BULE COLOR VERY CLEAN RUNS PERFECT WITH

121K MILES ON IT . OLY LITLLE PROBLEM IS MOTOR OIL LEAKS ABOUT 3 TO 4 DROPS A DAY THATS THE OLY THING WRONG I KEPT THIS CAR VERY CLEAN NO TOUCH UP PAINT. EVERY THING ELSE RUN GREAT ANY ONE WITH A OFFER PLEAE EMAIL ME AT snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU. IAM IN NEW JERSEY
Reply to
Guni