Testing fans 91 350SDL

I would like to check the operation of the two aux fans. I remember hearing removing the connector from a temp sensor will make one run. No clue about the other one.

Can anyone advise me?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Haney

The low fan can be tested by jumping the a/c drier high pressure sw....

High fan is Engine coolant temp activated and low is a/c high side pressure activated..

They are seperate circuits.... [each has it own relays,sensor,fuse,resistor ] and only share the same fan motors

Reply to
AJDalton7