Thanks to Wrench99a & Bnzmn600 !!!!!

Hey guys, Thanks to wrench99a and bnzmn600. You were both right about my problem. I misunderstood in the first post from wrench99. I saw the description but when I told my parts guy I wanted a "cold start valve", his book and computer showed what I would have called a "cold start injector". So when I replaced it, it didn't quite do the job. Today I replaced what my parts guy called an Air slide valve and it worked like a champ. The car runs like a dream. now all I have to do is blow out the carbon from running (in the past) with burnt points and timing about 30 deg off. Thanks a bunch guys, you sure know your stuff! Tim Dodson - Roswell, GA

Reply to
TimD