Thanks to Lane

Lane, Thank You for the audio schematics you sent me a few weeks ago. Remember I posted re: problems with Brandsmart scamming my family when we went for a full stereo install? I fwd the file to my teen nephews (who are whiz-kids btw :-)) and they sucessfully and properly installed 4 new Sony Xplodes by themselves before I could say "didja get my email".

I also sent them to your web site to see your cars so they can see what a mega-serious tuner does. Thanks again for your help and everyone'e help here too.

btw - only after emailing BM's corporate HR dept, did the manager ofthe local store email me with an apology and an offer to install the speakers for the kids - two days late. I never heard from him again after I emailed him back saying that the kids did the job themselves. Figures so. But hey, now that I know I got 2 smart teens, why bother with in-store doofuses?

Best in 2004.

Reply to
marx404

No prob. I'm all for people doing stuff themselves, as the satisfaction one gets from it makes it worthwhile.

I don't know that tuner is the best word. Hobbyist, gearhead, or something like that. When I think tuner, I think of all those idiotic magazines with cars with big wings, obnoxious body kits, and 5 colors of paint in the interior alone. :)

I'll agree with that. There are way too many doofuses (doofii?) in this world.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

I prefer to call those guys "tooners" as in: that honda looks like a cartoon. Not to test your age, but remember those hot wheel toys called The Farbs? That's what little hondas w/ oversize wings and carbon fiber hoods remind me of, lol.

marx404

Reply to
marx404